How it works
- Our drop-off locations are outdoors and typically in parking lots.
- You will have a short interaction with an election official. The election official will look over your signature envelope to make sure everything is filled out and signed. Your ballot envelope will then be placed into a locked box.
- Please wear a face-covering.
- Keep a six-foot distance between yourself and others as much as possible.
- We can only take ballots from Minneapolis residents.
Deadline to drop off your ballot is 3 p.m. on Election Day, Tuesday, November 3.