Candidate information packet
This packet explains election laws and other important information for candidates.
What to know
- Summarizes Minnesota election laws
- Lists important election dates
- Shares helpful contact information
- The packet does not provide a complete list of election laws.
- The packet is not intended to resolve questions or disputes.
- In all matters, Minnesota Election Law is the final authority.
- Candidates and campaigns should seek legal counsel to make sure they follow the law.