Mail Ballot Application
Before you begin
For the Municipal Election on Nov. 2, 2021, you must complete a paper mail ballot application. You can return your application by email, mail, fax, or in-person.
Things to remember:
- You can print the application or complete it electronically - using a typed signature is allowed.
- Download the application before typing in your information.
- We recommend applying for a mail ballot at least 14 days before Election Day.
- We'll begin mailing ballots out on Sept. 17, 2021 when early voting begins.
- It can take 7-10 days for your ballot to arrive in the mail.
- Once your ballot arrives, you'll need to return it to us by the required deadline.
Options for returning your mail ballot application:
- Mail or in-person: Minneapolis Elections & Voter Services, 980 E Hennepin Ave Minneapolis, MN 55414-1314
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 612-673-2756